Thursday, February 5, 2015

Dumb and Dumber

So, you have an ongoing feud with your neighbor over parking on the street, and you two exchanged words about it this morning. There's nothing you want the cops to do about it, but you called because you want to "counteract" any calls your neighbor may make to the cops about the same incident. I'm sorry, but I'm leaving. You may want to consider remembering that you're 70 years old, not 7.

And you're the other half of this neighbor feud over parking, and you're flagging me down because you want to know why I was talking to your neighbor. I'm sorry, but I'm leaving. It's none of your business why I'm talking to anybody. And you may want to try remembering that you're 80 years old, not 8.

Jesus!

4 comments:

Grumpy, M.D. said...

Matthau and Lemmon?

lbparker said...

How empty those old men's lives must be that their argument is all they have left. . .Very sad.

Sharon Marie said...

Do you live in my neighborhood in Kentucky? ;) We have a neighbor who does this on a regular basis. He has even stood on the roof of a metal shed (real quick) to take pictures of "violations." Violations of city workers pulling up in front of a neighbor's house to exchange a word with a home owner or a car hanging over the side walk by an inch. The police here are fed up but they are required to show up when he makes complaints. The jerk even has cameras in his house aimed at neighbors homes and in at least 1 case a window. Feel for you having to deal with jerks like this.

squeeky's mom said...

Think age and a slow slide into dementia.