Thursday, August 14, 2014

Patients and Patience

In the ER of Great Big Hospital:

Dr. St. Francis of Assisi: "The officers say you made threats to harm yourself. Are you still feeling that way?"

Ms. Brize: "Fuck you!"

Dr. St. Francis of Assisi: "OK. I get that. But I'm here to help you, so I need to know if you're still feeling like harming yourself."

Ms. Brize: "Fuck you, you miserable fuck!"

Dr. St. Francis of Assisi: "You can keep saying that, but I have to ask you these questions if I'm going to help you. Now, are you still feeling like you want to hurt yourself".

Ms. Brize: "Fuck you! Fuck all of you! Shut the fuck up and get the fuck away from me!"

Dr. St. Francis of Assisi: "Please, Ms. Brize, I'm just here to look after your best interests. If you could please calm down and just answer a couple of questions."

Ms. Brize: "Fuuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!"

Dr. St. Francis of Assisi: "Fine. You're committed." (Walks out and closes door)

1 comment:

lbparker said...

Probably what she wanted anyway. . .