Wednesday, July 8, 2015

POS

I don't care if you are 70 years old. When you run over an 85-year-old man in a crosswalk on your way to the bar, then keep on driving like nothing happened, I'm gonna find you. And I did, thanks to some excellent witnesses.

The broken glass you left at the scene matched the broken headlight on your car, the fibers embedded in your fender matched the cloth of the old guy's coat, and the old guy's coat had paint on it that matched your car.

When I found you sitting at the bar, and you loudly denied what happened even when confronted with all that evidence, something inside me snapped. That old guy had a shattered pelvis and a lacerated kidney. He'll never be the same, assuming he survives. You're gonna pay. I'm gonna see to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the job you did. I know some of the things you saw were absolutely horrible. You saw things that no person should ever see, and yet you went back every day to keep people safe, and for that I thank you.