Monday, December 21, 2015

More Cops And Robbers

Since I did my favorite TV cops, I thought I'd throw in my favorites from the movies. Again, in no particular order:


Leslie Nielsen as Det. Frank Drebin (The Naked Gun, etc.):



Clint Eastwood as Det. Harry Callahan  (Dirty Harry, etc.):



John Savage as Det. Karl Hettinger and Ted Danson as Det. Ian Campbell (The Onion Field):



Gene Hackman as Det. James "Popeye" Doyle (The French Connection, etc.):



Seth Rogen as Off. Michaels and Bill Hader as Officer Slater (Superbad):

1 comment:

CatCube said...

Frank Drebin was a TV cop, too. If you haven't seen the show Police Squad!, I strongly recommend you give it a shot. (I believe YouTube has all the episodes) It was a 13 episode series that failed in the early '80s, but I think that's because it was about 20 years ahead of its time; if it had come out in the late '90s, I think it would have had a really good run.